February 3, 2017
- Introduction to science clouds and Nectar science cloud projects (Michelle Barker, Nectar Deputy Director)
- Australian Ecosystems Science Cloud (Siddeswara Guru, TERN Data Integration and Synthesis Manager)
- Australian BioSciences Cloud (Andrew Lonie, VLSCI & EMBL Australia Bioinformatics Resource Director)
- Australian Marine Sciences Cloud (Brendan Davey, TPAC Software Development Manager)
For catering purposes, please register to attend.
You are encouraged to go to your local hub to participate. For those who aren’t able to attend at any of the hubs, we will email you the virtual meeting ID after you register yourself through Eventbrite.
- Adelaide: Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library, University of Adelaide North Terrace Campus (starts 2.30pm ACST)
- Brisbane: Room 505, level 5, Axon Building 47, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus (starts 2.00pm AEST)
- Canberra (Australian National University): meeting room 1, 101 Liversidge Street, Acton, ACT 2601 (starts 3.00pm AEDT)
- Melbourne (Deakin University): Deakin University Melbourne Corporate Center, 727 Collins Street (starts 3.00pm AEDT) [New Melbourne City Location]
- Melbourne (Monash University): G22, Ground Level, S.T.R.I.P. 1, 15 Innovation Walk, Monash Clayton Campus (starts 3:00pm AEDT)
- Melbourne (La Trobe University, Bundoora): Vislab, Research Commons, La Trobe Library (starts 3.00pm AEDT)
- Perth: ARRC Boardroom (26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington) (starts 12noon AWST)
- USQ: Q528B, QBlock, Toowoomba Campus, University of Southern Queensland (starts 2.00pm AEST)