Imaging analysis tools: Tech Talk 5th August 2016
Online talks and a panel discussion on “Imaging Analysis Tools”, followed by informal networking and refreshments at the hub location. Speakers for the August Tech Talk:
- Andrew Janke (University of Queensland)
- Grischa Meyer and Lance Wilson (Monash University)
- Mat Wyatt (AIMS)
Who should come along?
This event is for anyone who wants to know more about tech aspects of data and NCRIS facilities:
- data scientists
- researchers who are building data tools
- data technologists
- librarians with an interest in the data tech aspects of librarianship
Where is the venue?
- Brisbane: Room 505, level 5, Axon Building 47, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Canberra (Australian Natonal University): meeting room 1, 101 Liversidge Street, Acton, ACT 2601 (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Melbourne (University of Melbourne): CoLab (G07), Old Quadrangle, the University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Parkville Campus (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Melbourne (Monash University): G22, Ground Level, S.T.R.I.P. 1, 15 Innovation Walk, Monash Clayton Campus (starts 3:00pm AEST)
- Adelaide: Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library, University of Adelaide North Tce Campus (starts 2.30pm ACST)
- Perth: ARRC Boardroom (26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington) (starts 1pm AWST)
- Virtual Meeting: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Want to know more?
ANDS, NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode, eRSA and Pawsey have joined forces to organise a monthly Tech Talk meeting. The general purpose for this meeting is twofold:
- Provide a national forum for developers working with research data and/or research data management to discuss topics of interest
- Enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS)