Provenance: Tech Talk 4th November 2016
Speakers for November Tech Talk:
- Laura Stanford (GA): Implementation of an Enterprise Provenance System at Geoscience Australia
- Hamish Holewa (QCIF): Provenance and Biodiversity Climate Change Virtual Laboratory
- Kerry Taylor (ANU): Provenance Maturity Model
Who should come along?
This event is for anyone who wants to know more about tech aspects of data and NCRIS facilities: — developers — data scientists — researchers who are building data tools — data technologists — librarians with an interest in the data tech aspects of librarianship.
Where is the venue?
- Brisbane: Room 505, level 5, Axon Building 47, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus (starts 2.00pm AEST)
- Canberra (Australian Natonal University): meeting room 1, 101 Liversidge Street, Acton, ACT 2601 (starts 3.00pm AEDT)
- Melbourne (University of Melbourne): VICNode meeting room, Doug McDonell Building, University of Melbourne, Parkville Campus (starts 3.00pm AEDT)
- Melbourne (Monash University): G22, Ground Level, S.T.R.I.P. 1, 15 Innovation Walk, Monash Clayton Campus (starts 3:00pm AEDT)
- Melbourne (La Trobe University, Bundoora): Vislab, Research Commons, La Trobe Library (starts 3.00pm AEDT)
- Adelaide: Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library, University of Adelaide North Tce Campus (starts 2.30pm ACST)
- Perth: ARRC Boardroom (26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington) (starts 12noon AWST)
- Sydney: Join by virtual meetings
- USQ: Q528B, QBlock, Toowoomba Campus, University of Southern Queensland (starts 2.00pm AEST)
- Virtual Meeting: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Note: You are highly recommended to go to your local site. For remote attendees, please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
for the Zoom ID.
About the tech talks program:
ANDS, NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode, eRSA and Pawsey have joined forces to organize a monthly Tech Talk meeting. The general purpose for this meeting is twofold:
- Provide a national forum for developers working with research data and/or research data management to discuss topics of interest
- Enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS)
Want to know more?