Software Defined Networking & Cloud: Tech Talk 7th October 2016
Speakers for October Tech Talk:
- David Wilde (Chief Technology Officer, AARNet)
- Sam Morrison (Technical Lead, NeCTAR Research Cloud, University of Melbourne)
Who should come along?
This event is for anyone who wants to know more about tech aspects of data and NCRIS facilities: — developers — data scientists — researchers who are building data tools — data technologists — librarians with an interest in the data tech aspects of librarianship.
Where is the venue?
- Brisbane: Room 505, level 5, Axon Building 47, University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Canberra (Australian National University): meeting room 1, 101 Liversidge Street, Acton, ACT 2601 (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Melbourne (University of Melbourne): VICNode meeting room, Doug McDonell Building, University of Melbourne, Parkville Campus (starts 3.00pm AEST)
- Melbourne (Monash University): G22, Ground Level, S.T.R.I.P. 1, 15 Innovation Walk, Monash Clayton Campus (starts 3:00pm AEST)
- Adelaide: Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library, University of Adelaide North Tce Campus (starts 2.30pm ACST)
- Perth: ARRC Boardroom (26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington) (starts 1pm AWST)
- Sydney: Join by Zoom Meeting
- Toowoomba: Room Q528B, Level 5, Q Block, University of Southern Queensland –
- Toowoomba campus Virtual Meeting: Zoom Virtual Meeting
About the tech talks program:
ANDS, NeCTAR, QCIF, Intersect, VICNode, eRSA and Pawsey have joined forces to organize a monthly Tech Talk meeting. The general purpose for this meeting is twofold:
- Provide a national forum for developers working with research data and/or research data management to discuss topics of interest
- Enable a dialogue between developers and NCRIS facilities (e.g. ANDS, NeCTAR and RDS)
Want to know more?